CBD is referred to as a “smart” molecule, as it acts as an adaptogen, a regulator, and a modulator. Studies show CBD has a much broader impact on health than THC, as about 80% of the health benefits of medical marijuana can be attributed to CBD.
- You could say CBD is discriminatory, because not all CBD is created Equal – A study showed over 70% of all CBD didn’t contain the amount of CBD on the label. I find this absurd. However, because CTFO used GMP Good Manufacturing Practices you can be assured you are getting what you paid for.
- Here’s something I bet you didn’t know – did you know Normal High Quality CBD Oil is only Absorbed at around 6 -7% by your body, that means up to 93% of the health benefits are not getting to you. However, there is a solution to you getting much more of these missing benefits. (It is 10xPure)
CTFO uses only hemp that is sourced from Industrial Hemp farms that are fully compliant with the State Department of Agriculture regulations. This is a biggie.
Let’s Examine The History of Hemp
Hemp has a very vast history that cannot go unnoticed. We are very excited to be at the forefront of what we believe is the most valuable commodity to mankind.
Every major civilization in history has recognized hemp as #1 on its list of important plants. The ancient Chinese, Indians, Egyptians, Assyrians, Persians, Greeks and Romans all revered hemp. Now modern science is validating what the ancients all knew – and uncovering exciting new discoveries about hemp.
Hemp History and Hemp Facts:
- First American Flag was made from Hemp
- George Washington and Thomas Jefferson both grew Hemp
- Ben Franklin made paper from hemp
- Hemp is much more valuable for making paper than trees and much more cost effective. A crop of hemp matures in 4 months and an acre of hemp produces 10 times more paper than an acre of trees. So I’m sure you are asking why are we still making so much paper out of trees. I’m asking the same question.
- The Declaration of Independence was drafted on Hemp
- Hemp was used as rope for ships, and it was a required crop in the American colonies
- Hemp has been grown for the last 12,000 years
- Hemp was used as money in the 1800s
- Not growing Hemp was grounds for jail time
- Over 25,000 products can be made with Hemp think about this for a minute, that’s a whole lot of products.
Hemp oil contains over 80 different Cannabinoids just one of which is CBD, however there are a number of other ones like CBC, CBDA, CBL, CBG, CBN and more.
To get or extract CBD from the Hemp plant you heat it up. 10xPure protects the CBDA from being destroyed so the CBDA is in the 10xPure product. An analysis of regular hemp oil showed it contains virtually no CBDA, however, 10xPure contains up to 65% of the starting CBDA. This is very significant.
CBDA is the future of CBD. Companies are even now trying to get the CBDA into their product. The scientific community has determined that CBDA is a better anti-inflammatory agent than CBD, THC or THCA. Having more CBDA means you have a more effective version of CBD for treating pain.
Check out more information about 10xPure including ordering information. – Click Here!