In our last couple posts we started comparing 10xPure, Full Spectrum CBD Oil and Isolate CBD Oil. Here we examine the Full Spectrum CBD Oil.
• There are more than 85 cannabinoids and phytonutrients present in our Full Spectrum Whole Plant Hemp Oil. Full Spectrum Oil typically has about 16%-23% CBD in it and CBD is by far the most beneficial and result producing, healing cannabinoid in any Hemp Oil.
That’s why we combine Isolate and Full Spectrum oils in with our Full Spectrum Whole Plant Hemp Oil! This gives us a much higher potency of CBD Oil while maintaining cannabinoids and phytonutrients which all have additional healing benefits.
• We have recently modified our formula for our Full Spectrum Drops so it is compliant with as many countries as possible WORLDWIDE. We are gearing up to make our products available in many other countries and areas around the world. This is the first step.
• This means that our 4 Full Spectrum Drops are testing below the .03% THC maximum threshold required by the UK and other EU countries, so we have made them available for everyone there.
• With Full Spectrum CBD oil products, you have the advantage of something called the “Entourage Effect.” This is where all the cannabinoids and terpenes are working together in synergy, something that Isolate products will lack. The “Entourage Effect” or the additional benefits of Full Spectrum oil, occur with or without the presence of any single Cannabinoid or Terpene.
• When seeking out Full Spectrum products, you may come across some called “Broad Spectrum” that claim to have little to no THC. Some claim our oil is more like a broad spectrum oils; however, it can also accurately be called Full Spectrum, which more people are familiar with.
Check out more information about Full Spectrum CBD Oil including ordering. – Click Here!